Thursday 21 June 2012

Knitting novice!

I have always wanted to knit. My granny was an amazing knitter, as children we had beautiful handmade jumpers, dolls clothes, mittens, hats and scarves. I even remember a slightly odd balaclava in the same colour as our school uniform. I have tried to knit many times; several patient friends and my granny did all try to teach me but I was really bad and just could not get it! Then recently my friend Cath and her mum in law convinced me to give it another go. Cath turned out to be a very good teacher and I finally got it! Hurahhh! I am by no stretch of the imagination an expert; i can't follow a pattern and have to really concentrate to keep track of what i am knitting! I have been putting my new skills to use making phone covers using stocking stitch. I know they are basic but I am rather proud of myself as I really thought it was something I couldn't do!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice ideas, though im not entirely certain i agree.I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! Intellux Excellent goods from you, man. Ive be aware your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I really like what youve obtained right here, really like what you are stating and the way in which in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. That is really a great web site.http://www.supplements4help.com/intellux/


    ReplyDelete