Saturday 20 October 2012

Pretty machine appliquéd hand towels

This is a really easy gift idea or quick way to jazz up your bathroom or kitchen. I used some plain hand towels and scraps of my favourite fabric to make pretty customised towels. I simply cut the fabric to size and machine stitched it onto the edge of the towel. I also added a hook with ribbon so the towel could be hung on a hook in our kitchen. You could also add buttons and decorative beads. For a wedding present how about embroidering or appliquéing the couples names or initials? I am going to make matching face cloths and hand towels as presents using my friends favourite fabric designs.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. I may do some chevron on our graphite towels in our ensuite! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello have you visited ssk sorgulama? Later !I think you produced some genuinely interesting points. Not too many people would in fact think about this the way you just did. Pure Testo Xplode Im truly impressed that theres so substantially about this subject thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so a lot class. Good one you, man! Genuinely great stuff here.http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write-up, I am an enormous believer in commenting on blogs to help the blog writers know that they've added something worthwhile to the world huge net! (supply roblox-cheats.com). Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.Can I make a suggestion? I believe youve obtained something good here. Intellux But what should you added a pair links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you could give us one thing to look at, one thing that may connect what youre saying to one thing tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.http://www.supplements4help.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Bath towel Supplier in USA

    ReplyDelete